Thursday, December 11, 2008

Twilight attack! (even though this is a cp blog)

Look at that. one of the best quotes EVER. I'm reading new moon (oops I'm saying a spoiler) Edward has left and poor bella is SAD AS EVER. anyway look at this what a friend did:


A normal guy would say "I love you!"
Edward would say "You are my life now."
As you leave the house...
A normal guy would say "See ya."
Edward would say "Hurry back to me..."
When you're far away...
A normal guy would say "I miss you."
Edward would say "It's like you've taken half myself with you..."
If you died...
A normal guy would find another.
Edward would kill himself 'cause life without you is a life not worth living.

If you got hurt....
a normal guy would say "Are you OK?"
Edward would fall in his hands blaming himself.

Do you know any edwards in your life?


No comments: