Sunday, December 14, 2008

Meh cp story!

I'm taking a creative writing class for school so I decided to make a awesome story about cp. Here it is:

BarleyDawg11 and the Killer Puffle

It was a normal day in club penguin. BarleyDawg11 was hanging out with Mimo777, Hiyall, Man101, Zapper903, WWEadam and Mike 93. They were all partying at the dock when suddenly it got dark.

"BarleyDawg what's going on?" asked WWEadam.

"I don't know. What day is it?" replied BarleyDawg11

"It's t-t-tuesday" studdared WWEadam.

"Oh...snap then but what month?"

But before adam could awnser a bolt of lighting struck Zapper903. His firestriker wig slowly melted off his head. Hiyall began to laugh so hard that he lost his rare shamrock pin. Barleydawg soon picked it up.

"haha I guess thats why they call you 'Zapper'" laughed Hiyall

"Um BarleyDawg. Do you see that?" said Zapper. Unamused by Hiyall's comment.

Barley turned around. Man101 gasped and fainted to the icy ground. A giant black puffle the size of the plaza and town stacked up bounced to the dock area crushing everything.

"R-Run!" shrieked Barley

The giant puffle uttered some words:

BarleyDawg11 I am the ghost of Blacky your now dead puffle. I have come to get you along with the other 873.

"I'm sorry Blackstr. I can't take care of you guys. I'm poor" saiid barleydawg.

Dare you let us DIE? I mean all the postcards I sent you. saying I'm hungry and Hello i exsist.

"wait you say 'die' i thought you just ran away?"

No we do not 'run away' we Die. thats why your igloo smells so bad.

"Oh I get it. No wonder Ajgram or Sky won't come in."

Just then Mimo decided to speak.

"Um mr. Blackstr sir we want to have a party without spooky puffles"

SILENCE YOU FOOL roared the ghost of blackstr

"Hey Mimo ain't a fool! he's cool" said a random penguin by the name of Mimorocks88.

SILENCE I SAID FOOLS. Just then he ate Mimorocks88. YUM BURNT PENGUIN. I WANT TO HAVE SOME. He said. Just then he ate Zapper903.

"Ok...eat him" said BarleyDawg

I KNOW. IF I CAN EAT SOME PENGUINS THAT YOU DON'T LIKE THEN I'LL GO AWAY FOREVER AND NOT LET THE OTHERS DESTROY CP.

"Deal you can eat...Blastamayo, Ajgram, you already ate Zapper903 but he was cool. Eat Ninja Kun1 if you like and Skyebale is mighty tasty, also Mimo777 is tasty. Mike 93 is the best cause he doesn't post cheats anymore"

THE END. STAY TUNED FOR PART 2 WHEN THE MULLET GETS PISSED OFF


No comments: