Thursday, December 25, 2008

Clues to a secret party I'm having

Ok I want to have a HUGE cp party. But you have to figure them out.

Server clues:
Clue#1 "Cause I can see SUNLIGHT thru my window" that's a quote from a plain white t's song and well I say "you better have a lotta sunlight cause this is_____" the _____is the name of the server.

Places:
#1: I'm a little bit jewish so I want to go to the place were they have a minora and also read a book or too upstairs"

then we go too

#2"I've got an eightball and a cue ball and a shooter I wanna play pool"

#3: then as all party's go we'll meet some eskimo's at a _____(my____)

Time:
Clue#1: Its on your keyboard top row 6th key from the left. Though its not 6.
clue#2: it ends exactly 3 from that number

Date:
3 days after the xmas party ends

I'll be: BARLEYDAWG11

Hope ya come

No comments: